There is loads of information to sift through and approaches to utilize as we approach the month to the MLB season. But, perhaps with fantasy football drafts and college football start, perhaps MLB was on the back burner having little study recently. Well, do not worry as I dove in the stats to supply my five MLB bets to you today and have crunched the numbers.
For an play, check out my full breakdown on the Mets and Phillies preview.
Red Sox vs Angels Game Center
– David Price is now making his first start in nearly a month.
– Los Angeles has won Andrew Heaney’s last five trips each .
– Andrew Heaney had a sparking 1.82 ERA in August and has tossed three straight quality starts.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Center
– Ross Stripling is now making his first start since late July coming off the IL.
– Los Angeles scored the 10th-most runs vs LHP over the last month.
– Alex Young has an ERA that’s 1.5 points greater (4.67) at home than it’s on the road.
Twins vs Tigers Game Center
– Chicago is only 2-11 SU and 3-10 ATS in home matches with Spencer Turnbull because the starter.
– Minnesota is currently 11-5 SU and ATS in 16 games vs Chicago this season.
– Minnesota has won seven Michael Pineda’s final nine starts with an average winning margin of 4.86.
Astros vs Blue Jays Game Center
– The entire has gone UNDER in most of the home begins of Wilmer Font.
– The complete has gone UNDER in eight of Justin Verlander’s 15 road trips.
– Toronto experienced the seventh-highest strikeout percent in August and Justin Verlander has the maximum K/9 speed of his profession (11.89).
Reds vs Cardinals Game Center
– Cincinnati is currently 0-11 SU along with 4-7 ATS behind Tyler Mahle road starts this year.
– Miles Mikolas includes a sparkling 2.80 ERA over 13 home begins this season.
– St. Louis has been 8-1 SU and 7-2 ATS over its past nine games.
Read more here: http://udayantechsolutions.com/?p=21559