As a definitely certified employee from the 3rd nation, you have got two choices:
- You may either enter Austria under a Job Seeker Visa to seek out work here.
- In the event that you get a work offer through the legitimacy amount of the visa, you’ll submit an application for a Red-White-Red card during the competent residence authority in Austria.
- You may possibly submit an application for A red-white-red card with the competent Austrian representation at home nation or your nation of residence, so long as you’ve got gotten a work offer.
As being a citizen that is third-country a extremely higher level of qualification, you may possibly make an application for a six-month residence visa for the work search (Job Seeker Visa) in the event that you reach no less than 70 points based on the after listing of requirements:
Eligibility requirements for extremely highly qualified individuals
Unique skills and abilities
Optimum points that are allowable 40
Graduation from an organization of greater training, minimum duration of programme: four years
– into the topics math, informatics, natural sciences or technology (MINT topics)
– Post-doctoral certification (habilitation) or PhD
Gross income of past year obtained in a management that is senior with an organization noted on the stock exchange or a business which is why the Austrian international trade workplace in control issued an optimistic report about its tasks or business part:
– a lot more than Ђ70,000
Analysis and innovation tasks
(Patent applications, publications)
Honors (recognised rewards)
Work experience (adequately showing applicant’s qualification or senior administration place)
Optimum allowable points: 20
Work experience (per year)
Half a year of work experience with Austria
Maximum allowable points: 10
German or English language abilities when it comes to elementary utilization of the language on a basic degree – (A1 degree)
German or English language abilities for the intensified use that is elementary of language – (A2 level)
Optimum allowable points: 20
As much as 35 years
As much as 40 years old
as much as 45 years old
Studies in Austria
Optimum allowable points: 10
2nd element of diploma programme (Diplomstudium) or 50 % of the necessary total ECTS points
Done diploma programme (Diplomstudium)
or Bachelor’s and Master’s level programme
Sum total of optimum allowable points:
Please Be Aware:
A total of 65 achieved points instead of the 70 points otherwise required is sufficient to apply for a job search visa or a Red-White-Red card (Regulation for the Admission of Very Highly Qualified Workers for the Year 2019) for the following occupations and completed trainings:
You must submit an application for the Job Seeker Visa (category D visa) individually in the competent representation that is austrian or consulate) in your house nation or your country of residence. Applications can be found in the Austrian representative authority. You certainly will be given a Job Seeker Visa in the event that Public Employment provider (Arbeitsmarktservice – AMS) confirms to the Austrian authority that is representative you’ve got reached the points necessary for admission.
In the event that you joined Austria under a visa-free regime, there is no need a Job Seeker Visa. If you discover a work matching your qualification through your legal visa-free stay, you could submit an application for the Red-White-Red Card during this time period here in Austria.
What goes on whenever we get a work offer?
You may apply for a Red-White-Red Card with the competent residence authority in Austria (Provincial Governor/Landeshauptmann/Landeshauptfrau, authorised Regional Administrative Authority/Bezirkshauptmannschaft, Local Administrative Authority/Magistrat) if you receive an employment offer (work contract) during the validity period of your visa,.
You may possibly use myself for the Red-White-Red Card for “Very Highly Qualified employees” with all the competent Austrian representation authority (embassy or consulate in your house nation or your country of residence). Your prospective company may file the applying with all the competent residence authority in Austria (Provincial Governor, authorised Regional Administrative Authority or Local Administrative Authority). An employer’s statement (Arbeitgebererklдrung) with certain details concerning your place that is future of needs to be submitted combined with application.
Please Be Aware:
If you would like utilize legal representation in your appropriate procedure, please ensure that your Austrian agent is certified to take action. Otherwise your agent may not be accepted because of the authorities that are austrian.
Which papers to submit?
To utilize for the Job Seeker Visa, you must submit the documents that are following
- Legitimate travel document ( ag e.g. passport)
- Birth certification or document that is similar
- Picture (proportions: 45x35mm) which can be perhaps perhaps not over the age of half a year
- Proof locally accommodation that is customary ag e.g. rent agreements, initial contract on tenancy liberties or ownership proof)
- Evidence of medical health insurance addressing all dangers (compulsory medical health insurance or insurance policy that is equivalent
- Evidence of sufficient method of subsistence (payslips, pay certificates, work contracts, insurance coverage advantage certificates, proof of your retirement or any other retirement or insurance coverage advantages, investment finance or enough assets that are own
You must submit the documents that are following study of the person requirements beneath the points system (see above):
1. Special qualifications and abilities
- Document furnishing proof effective conclusion of a four-year programme at a college or any other institution of tertiary training
- Document showing the status associated with college or other institution of tertiary training
- Document furnishing proof of effective conclusion of the programme in a MINT subject (= math, informatics, normal sciences, technology)
- Document furnishing proof habilitation
Gross yearly wage in a management position that is senior
- Tax assessment notice or pay certificate
- Verification by the prior company which you worked in a management position that is senior
- Proof that the organization is noted on the stock market or good report from the competent Austrian foreign trade workplace about its activities or company section
Research and innovation tasks
- Evidence of medical magazines, saying games and sources
- Certificate granted by way of a college or research organization which you worked in R&D or educational systematic training
- Proof patent application(s) through extracts from nationwide or local patent registers
Recognised honors and awards
- Document demonstrating the conferral regarding the prize or award
- Testimonials and work certificates
- Language diploma or language course certificate at the A1 or A2 amounts of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. German language diplomas and certificates may in particular be obtained through the following organizations: ЦSD, Goethe-Institut, Telc GmbH, Austrian Integration Fund (ЦIF) The following diplomas and certificates in specific are recognised as proof of proficiency in English: Cambridge Certificate, TELC, IELTS diploma, TOEIC diploma, TOEFL diploma.
4. Studies in Austria
- Course record guide and relevant assessment certificates
- Document showing the effective conclusion of the programme of studies in Austria
Please be aware:
You must submit originals and copies associated with the above-mentioned papers. In the event that papers aren’t available in German or English, translations into German or English must certanly be provided. The representation that is austrian examine papers for completeness and deliver them into the AMS for evaluation and awarding of points. Upon demand because of the AMS you need to furnish certified variations of papers.
Whenever will A card that is red-white-red be?
The main need for a Red-White-Red Card is really a tangible work offer. This work must suit your certification and will be offering sufficient pay. If these needs are met, the AMS problems an optimistic assessment and you’ll receive the Red-White-Red Card so long as the overall needs under Austrian settlement and residence legislation are met too (locally customary accommodation, medical health insurance protection etc.).
As being an owner of a Red-White-Red Card, you will be eligible for settlement that is fixed-term work by the employer specified in the application. The Red-White-Red Card is normally released for a time period of two years.
Whenever will A red-white-red card plus be granted?
Being a Very Highly registered individual holding a Red-White-Red Card, you could apply for a Red-White-Red Card plus during the residence that is competent in Austria (Provincial Governor, authorised Regional Administrative Authority or regional Administrative Authority) if perhaps you were utilized in conformity utilizing the eligibility requirements for at the asian brides least 21 months through the preceding a couple of years, become examined by the AMS.
If you should be a owner of the Red-White-Red Card plus, you may be eligible to fixed-term settlement and limitless labour market access. You’ll find additional information on the Red-White-Red Card plus right here.
Example “Very Definitely Registered Workers”
A 30-year old Russian informatics graduate with more than 6 several years of work experience and extremely English that is good language would like to find work in Austria.
She gets 72 points and for that reason surpasses the number that is minimum of, which can be 70 points. 30 points are issued for informatics studies (MINT4 subject) underneath the unique qualifications and abilities requirements. Also, this woman is offered 12 points for work experience, 10 points for language abilities (English A2) and 20 points on her behalf age.
She will submit an application for a “Jobseeker Visa” makes it possible for her to enter Austria and gives her six months to locate a job that is suitable. She will make an application for the Red-White-Red Card if you have employment offer that matches her qualifications.